* This was the 120th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the first performance in 2010.
* This was the first time that Metallica played in Lima, Peru.
* This was the first time in over 10 years that Metallica performed on the South American continent.
* This was the first time that That Was Just Your Life and The End of the Line were performed in the middle of the set.
* This was the first time in four months that Creeping Death opened a show. It was last used as the opening song on September 11, 2009 in San Rafael, CA.
* This was the first time in eight months that the Diamond Head classic, Am I Evil?, was covered. It was last played on May 16, 2009 in Oberhausen, Germany… one of only three performances in 2009.
* This was the first time that Blackened was performed during the encore on the World Magnetic tour. It was also performed without the intro tape.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (1 song), Ride the Lightning (3 songs), Master of Puppets (2 songs), ...And Justice for All (3 songs), The Black Album (3 songs), ReLoad (1 song), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)