* This was the 167th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the 48th performance in 2010.
* This was the fifth time that Metallica had performed in Auckland.
* Metallica first played in Auckland on May 1, 1989 during the Damaged Justice Tour.
* Metallica last played in Auckland on January 16, 2004 at the Big Day Out festival.
* This was the first of two consecutive performances in Auckland.
* This was the first time in 12 years that Wherever I May Roam was played in Auckland. It was last played in Auckland on April 18, 1998 during the Poor ReTouring Me Tour.
* This was the first time in over a year that No Leaf Clover was played on the World Magnetic Tour. Prior to the performance in Auckland, No Leaf Clover had only been played nine times during the course of the World Magnetic Tour with the last performance being on October 1, 2009 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This was also the first time that No Leaf Clover was played in Auckland.
* This was the first time in 21 years that both …And Justice for All and Breadfan were played in Auckland. They both were last played here on May 1, 1989.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (2 songs), Ride the Lightning (2 songs), Master of Puppets (1 song), ...And Justice for All (3 songs), The Black Album (4 songs), S&M (1 song), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)