* This was the 172nd show on the World Magnetic Tour and the 53rd performance in 2010.
* This was the sixth time that Metallica played in Perth.
* The last time Metallica played in Perth was on February 1, 2004 at the Big Day Out festival.
* This was the first of two consecutive shows in Perth.
* The following songs were played in Perth for the first time: That Was Just Your Life, The End of the Line, Broken, Beat & Scarred, All Nightmare Long, Breadfan, and Hit the Lights.
* This was the second time that Blackened was played in Perth.
* The following songs were played in Perth for the third time: Fuel, The Four Horsemen, and The Unforgiven.
* This was the fourth time that Fade to Black and Seek & Destroy were played in Perth.
* The following songs were played in Perth for the sixth time: For Whom the Bell Tolls, Sad But True, One, Master of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, and Enter Sandman.
* This was the first time in 17 years that The Unforgiven was played in Perth. It was last played here on April 8, 1993.
* This was the first time that an electric version of The Four Horsemen was played in Perth. It was performed acoustically twice in 1998.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (3 songs), Ride the Lightning (2 songs), Master of Puppets (1 song), ...And Justice for All (2 songs), The Black Album (4 songs), ReLoad (1 song), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)