* This was the 179th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the 60th performance in 2010.
* This was the sixth time that Metallica performed in Adelaide.
* This is the second of two consecutive performances in the city.
* The following six songs were performed in Adelaide for the first time: Cyanide, Leper Messiah, I Disappear, Orion, The Day That Never Comes, Die, Die My Darling
* That Was Just Your Life and The Four Horsemen were performed in Adelaide for the second time.
* This was the first time that the electric version of The Four Horsemen was played in Adelaide. An acoustic version was performed here back in 1998.
* The following three songs were performed in Adelaide for the fourth time: Harvester of Sorrow, Welcome Home (Sanitarium), Battery
* The following four songs were performed in Adelaide for the fifth time: Creeping Death, Sad But True, Nothing Else Matters, Enter Sandman, Seek & Destroy
* One and Master of Puppets are the only two songs that have been performed at every gig in Adelaide since 1989.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 7 different albums and 1 motion picture soundtrack: Kill ‘Em All (2 songs), Ride the Lightning (1 song), Master of Puppets (5 songs), ...And Justice for All (2 songs), The Black Album (3 songs), Garage, Inc. (1 song), M:I-2 (1 song) and Death Magnetic (3 songs)